How to upload a profile picture
EMU will upload your ID Photo to Moodle, however online students may not have that option. You can upload a profile photo through your profile page. If you are an online student this photo will be used for your ID photos.
1. Face and head completely visible (no sunglasses, face masks, subject looking at the camera head-on, etc.)
2. No hats (unless religious garb or accessibility item)
3. Subject of photo must be the Moodle account holder
4. Only one person in the photo
5. Clear quality
6. Good lighting
7. Appropriate setting
8. .jpg or .png file type
9. Not small or too large (no thumbnail image or subject too far from the camera)
Photos will be reviewed by EMU before going live.
< Previous | Main | Next >