Uploading a .zip file
Steps to upload a .zip file (folder) to Moodle which then lets you upload all the files that are you in your folder at one time:
1. Zip the folder by right clicking on the folder and selecting Send to>Compressed (zipped) folder in Windows. When you using a Mac, the option will be called Compress. This will create a file with the same name as the folder but ending in .zip. This is the file you need to upload to Moodle.
2. Turn editing on in your Moodle course. Go to the right topic or week and Add a resource>Folder.
3. Upload your zipped folder by going to Content>Files>Add and then Browse to the file under the Upload a file section and then select Upload this file. You will also need to add a Name and Description on this page after the file is uploaded.
4. Once the file is uploaded, there will be an icon to its right that you can click on and Unzip is one of the options. If you unzip it then the folder will appear again in its full state. You can then delete the .zip file by clicking on the same icon and selecting Delete so that you just have the folder now.
5. The last step is to go to the bottom and click the button that says Save and return to course. Your folder will now be displayed under the topic or week you selected at the beginning.