On Thursday 18 Dec 2014 between 3:00pm and 6:00pm information systems will be upgrading our Moodle system to version 2.8.
Moodle will be unavailable during the upgrade; no other systems will be affected.
Highlights of the new features in v2.8 include:
- New ‘Atto’ text editor with comment autosave.
- Improved grader report and user report.
- New natural weighting option within the gradebook.
- Improved quiz question selection and ordering.
- New connection to Google Drive: upload files from Drive directly into Moodle.
(Note that ‘Email to private files’ and ‘Email replies to forum posts’ features require extensive server configuration and are not available at this time.)
Please contact the Helpdesk with questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or 540 432 4357 (x4357 on the Harrisonburg campus).
(Edited by Information Systems Helpdesk - original submission Wednesday, 17 December 2014, 10:16 AM)