We have upgraded EMU's Moodle to version 2.8. This release brings new features and fixes.
Highlights of the new features include:
- New 'Atto' text editor with comment autosave.
- Improved grader report and user report.
- New natural weighting option within the gradebook.
- Improved quiz question selection and ordering.
- New connection to Google Drive: upload files from Drive directly into Moodle.
(Note that 'Email to private files' and 'Email replies to forum posts' require extensive server configuration and are not available at this time.)
Please contact the Helpdesk with questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or 540 432 4357 (x4357 on the Harrisonburg campus).