EMU will upload your ID Photo to Moodle, however online students may not have that option. You can upload a profile photo through your profile page. If you are an online student this photo will be used for your ID photos.
- No Helpdesk ID photo already present (If you need yours updated, please come to the Helpdesk to take a new photo)
- Face and head completely visible (no sunglasses, no face masks, subject looking at the camera head-on, etc.)
- No hats (unless religious garb or accessibility item)
- Subject of photo must be the Moodle account holder
- Only one person in the photo
- Clear quality
- Good lighting
- Appropriate setting
- .jpg or .png file type
- Not small or too large (no thumbnail image, subject too far from the camera, ample space on the side of the head to crop into a square)
Photos will be reviewed by EMU before going live.
Photos will be giving priority:
- Marketing Photo
- Helpdesk ID Photo
- User Uploaded Photo